Get online health insurance quotes for free
Online health insurance quotes under the Kaiser Premium Health Builder can be accessed through Kaiser International Health Group's website. Kaiser Premium Health Builder has two payment options: spot cash and five-year-pay. The five-year-pay is more beneficial to the insured because of the "waiver of premium" feature when something happens to the insured. When you pay on spot cash, the waiver no longer applies.
I got a health care plan for my 21 year old son. I just got the cheapest plan considering that he is still young. He can get another plan on the 6th year should for added protection. Below is a sample of health insurance quotes which vary with issue age:
I. Health Care Benefits During Accumulation/Paying
Annual Physical Examination (after payment of one year)
examination and medical history taking
examination and fecalysis
(for members 35 years old and above)
Dental Benefits (after payment of one year)
dental check up
prophylaxis (mild cases only) once a year
simple tooth extraction
filling (one per year)
3. Waiver of installment due to death
4. Waiver of installment due to
5. Basic medical benefits
Hospital’s Room & board @ 500/day
of accredited Physician
of accredited specialist
of accredited surgeon
of accredited anesthesiologist
Intensive Care Unit
Benefit Limit of 50,000
During Extended Period
- Annual Health Benefit: 10% of long term care benefit
(10% of 35,000=3,500) for 10 years starting at the end of the 5th
year up to the end of the 15th year
- Term life from accumulation until the 15th year
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Long Term Care Benefits
Annual Health Benefit = 61,359
Long Term Care Benefit =
Equals: Total Health Benefits =
Long Term Care Bonus
no claim was made during the accumulation period, 70% of all premiums paid
will be given back on the 15th year =
Equals: Total Long Term Care Benefit
at Maturity = 176,385
- Long term care benefit at age 60 (with bonus) = 1,737,349
- Annual Lifetime Health care at age 60 (with bonus) = 173,735
- Long term care benefit at age 65 (with bonus) = 2,798,019
- Annual Lifetime health care at age 65 (with bonus) = 279,802
- Room and board benefit is covered only for the
accumulation period. For the extended period, your choice of room and board
budget shall be charged to your Annual Health Benefit/Extended Benefit Balance
medical conditions are not covered during the Accumulation Period.
covered expenses are deducted first before Kaiser.
Network Access to over 500 hospitals and over 1,000 doctors as long as you have
Definition of pre-existing
medical conditions: A disease is considered to be pre-existing if the
following cases are present:
- Such illness or injury was in any way evident to the
Member before the Effective Date of the Contract
- Any professional advice or treatment was obtained prior
to the Effective Date of the Contract
- The illness or injury can be clinically determined to
have started prior to the Effective Date of the Contract.
- Medical conditions disclosed in the application form.
(Note:The company reserves the exclusive right to change, update and revise prices at any given time).
For free health insurance quotes, please provide your age together with specific queries using the form below:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.