My personal finance website:10 Reasons to have something to retire to
A personal finance website? What's in it for me? How do I go about building my own website?
This personal finance website, www. diy-personalfinance.com is both a personal and business website. If you are like me, you may consider it a must do and must have component in your retirement plan for the following reasons:
- It's a potent way to augment retirement income. If you do it the SBI! way, it can possibly be higher than your expected monthly pension.
- Right match for the physically challenged! This point is not meant to be an outright admission that retirees are physically challenged. What I'm driving at is that with "old age" you are not as agile as when you were younger.
- Keeps you intellectually and mentally active. According to experts, we sharpen our mental faculties by constant use. Who knows, we won't have to go through the stage of senility in our lifetime!
- There will be no place for boredom. Your website will keep you busy. I am inclined to believe that boredom is a major rehason for health deterioration.
- Keeps you young or at least feel young.This is because of the feeling of being part of the internet world which is associated to be the arena of the younger generation.
- Keeps you abreast of what's going on around the globe. Information from the internet is viral. You will not be left out in conversations, especially if you are active with the social network such as Facebook and Twitter.
- You will enjoy while building and managing your site. If you do build your website via SBI! tools you can easily follow through the action guide. The process is simple and user friendly even to a total newbie on website creation.
- You'll be leaving behind an invaluable legacy. Your heirs can inherit your site/s and the earning that come with it.
- Your retirement website can be a social network by itself. You can eventually build and establish a network within your niche.
- It's a great opportunity to be of help to others. A website is a potent venue to share your experience and wisdom. Further, if it is earning more than you need, it is an opportunity to share your blessings.
So what are you waiting for? You don't have to wait until the day of your retirement. You can start right now. Begin brainstorming your interests and passion which you can develop into a website.Learn here how to start your retirement website in line with your passion. Take your cue from this personal finance website.